Sunday, August 15, 2010

Target Cube Wine: Cabernet Sauvignon/Shiraz 2008

Price: $11 @ Target.  

Julia says: As we were doing our shopping at Target to get our new home set up, I eyed this little cube of wine. The price, the fact that it is made out of a corrugated box (the product I sell for a living), and most importantly two bottles of wine for $11, I couldn't resist. Brian thought I was crazy saying Target is not the place to buy wine. I love it. I little squirt after a long day of work was just what I needed!

Brian sez: I told Julia, "I think we can get a better value on wine somewhere other than Target."  Not the first time I have been wrong, nor will it be the last, I'm sure.  Surprisingly drinkable with round red fruit.  Best part: it tastes as good on day 7 as on day one thanks to the collapsing bladder that keeps air from oxidizing the juice.

Binary scale rating: 1!!  (That's not one factorial, I'm just excited about giving something a one...)

No comments:

Post a Comment